Diptic PDQ Features
PDQ’s streamlined design puts the emphasis on your photos. Begin by picking photos from your camera roll (you could also take pictures on the spot with your device camera) and drag and drop them into the layout. This makes it easy to play around with different photo combinations and layouts.
Once you’ve selected your pictures, here’s what you can do:
- Choose from 35 of the most popular photo-collaging layouts.
- Swap photos between frames.
- Slide inner frame lines to make your layouts perfectly fit your photos.
- Round inner borders and customize the border’s thickness and color.
- Give your photos the perfect touch by applying one of 14 filters or using the image enhancement tools (sliders to adjust brightness, contrast and color saturation).
- Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
- Save PDQs to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (hashtag: #DipticPDQ).
- High-resolution export.